27 Abr Amazon offers incentives for new sellers: Read all about it!
In the world of online businesses, Amazon has established itself as the leading marketplace. The company has millions of active sellers who embrace e-commerce to accelerate their business growth.
So if you’re a new merchant looking for an opportunity to expand your business, Amazon’s new seller incentive programme may be just what you need. Through this programme, you’ll be able to promote your products to grow your brand in different countries and get multiple benefits designed for you and your business.
If you meet the necessary requirements, the benefits you can access could be worth more than €45,000 and include features as diverse as Amazon Vine credits, Amazon Logistics and Amazon Coupons.
Are you interested? Read on!
Contenido del Post
Start your project on Amazon with less risk
If you’re thinking about starting to sell on Amazon, you can’t miss out on some of the many advantages you can benefit from:
- 5% bonus on the first €900,000 of brand sales.
- Discounts on logistics management fees if you join Amazon’s Global Logistics service.
- Credits for cost-per-click ads.
- Free storage for your products for more than 100 days.
Thanks to these benefits, you’ll be able to expand your business without too much effort.
Attention, merchants! The deadline for accessing Incentive benefits is changing.
If you want to start selling on Amazon, or you’re already a member of the Professional plan, you should be aware of the upcoming changes to the Incentive benefits for new sellers.
As of 1 March 2023, the period for accessing the benefits of Amazon Vine, Amazon Logistics, and Amazon Coupons will be reduced from one year to 90 days. Also, Transparency programme credits will no longer be available.
These updates are intended to improve the user experience and make the Incentive benefits more effective and efficient for sellers.
Want to join? The steps are really simple:
- Register your brand in the Amazon Brand Registry. With this, you’ll enjoy the different tools that’ll help differentiate your brand from the competition.
- Improve your product content with the A+ model to present detailed features of your products and provide additional information with optimised content. Create content that connects with the customer to shine and achieve greater sales opportunities. You’ll also have a space to create a secure experience for your customers.
- Configure the ‘Amazon Logistics’ option to store your products in the company’s warehouses and delegate the tasks of delivery, customer service and returns management. With this, your products will carry the Prime label, generating greater confidence in the buyer.
- Adjust and automate prices with the tool designed for this purpose. You’ll have a better chance of making your offer stand out from your competitors.
- Create advertising campaigns, and generate offers and coupons to increase your sales.
- Once registered, you’ll receive your new brand bonus.
Make the most of the new features and tools
Selling on the largest marketplace will help you reach millions of buyers and grow your business every day.
If you want to succeed as a seller on Amazon, it’s essential for you to be aware of these and other new updates as they emerge. It’s bound to seem like a challenge, especially considering how quickly the marketplace changes.
But don’t worry! At Nozama, we have Amazon experts who’ll help you throughout the process of opening and managing your account, and we can also create a specialised strategy for your business to help you take advantage of all the platform’s tools and make the most of them.