18 May A+ Content: Your Secret Weapon to Increase Sales on Amazon
There are a few tools on Amazon that help sellers improve their product pages and maximize sales. Of these, A+ content is one of the most effective features of the platform that also provides a significant competitive advantage over the competition. But are you clear about what A+ content is and how you can improve it?
According to Amazon data, an A+ page can increase sales by 3% to 10% on the platform and, in addition, allows you to have your products optimized with images, videos, detailed descriptions, and even comparison tables.
With A+ pages, you’ll be able to create much more engaging content for your products and give customers a deeper insight into your brand. For this reason, it is very important that you learn how to do them effectively if you want to increase conversions and reduce the number of returns on Amazon.
A+ content is like a
within Amazon that will allow you to let users know more details about your products. Thanks to the extra visual information provided by the A+, consumers will have fewer doubts when buying your product and you will be able to:
- Increase conversion on every visit.
- Improve Amazon SEO for your products.
- Position yourself above your competition.
- Show shoppers variations of your products.
- Show more images of your products.
- Improve your brand image.
When it comes to optimising your A+ page, at Nozama Solutions we recommend that you pay close attention to detail and that the photographs and copies you use adequately convey the main characteristics of the product and what day-to-day life with it can be like. Also, keep the following considerations in mind:
- Take advantage of the space and include as many images as Amazon allows.
- To display the main features of the product correctly, the images must have a good resolution.
- The background of the main photo should be blank, with no text or graphic elements to make the image dirty.
- It shows the different angles of the product and the packaging of the product.
- Share with users what day-to-day life is like with the product and the different contexts in which it can be present.
- Specify the measurements and scale of the product.
- Use the texts consistently, detail all the doubts that customers may have and tell the story of the brand, but be careful not to abuse them and dirty the page.
- Whenever you can, include a video.
The basic version of the A+ content is free for Seller and Vendor sellers, although there is also a Premium version that includes larger photos, videos, graphics, and generally the page is more interactive. If you want to increase the sales of your product, we help you improve your A+ on Amazon, contact us!
You may also be interested in: Selling on Amazon Business