06 Sep Amazon Marketing Cloud: The End of Conventional Analytics
- This cloud-based analytics tool allows reports to be customized like never before to improve business decision-making.
- It brings together advertising data and internal company data in a single platform to maximize campaign performance.
Amazon is the largest marketplace in the world and covers more and more territories thanks to its countless channels: music, series and streaming television, cloud storage, the platform for buying and selling products, physical food stores, artificial intelligence, etc. For this reason, the advertising possibilities are getting bigger every day.
In this way, Amazon has recently launched Amazon Marketing Cloud, a service that shows a global view of all aspects of campaigns to facilitate decision-making.
But what exactly is Amazon Marketing Cloud?
It is a cloud-based solution with an important security system to ensure data privacy, which will allow companies to improve their decision-making. It has a high degree of customization, allowing advertisers to analyze data from both advertising present on Amazon and their own internal data sources.
In this way, by merging this type of information into a single interface, you can better understand the overall performance of a campaign both within the platform and on the company’s website. In this way, more and better conclusions can be drawn, based on accurate and transparent data on buyers’ behavior, and applied directly to marketing.
As a company, this service can help you in the following ways:
- In-depth campaign analysis: Allows you to take advantage of market signals to set realistic targets based on measurement. This involves, for example, measuring the effectiveness of a campaign to finding the ideal combination of media to reach your target.
- Process evaluation: You can upload your own pseudonymized datasets to your cloud cleanroom and relate them to events happening on Amazon in real-time, such as impressions, clicks, or conversion rate. This will allow you to get a broad and comprehensive view of the campaign’s impact inside and outside the marketplace.
- Audience insights: You can understand the composition of the audiences exposed to your ads and the attributes of the groups that interact with each other.
What are the benefits of this service?
This saves resources when measuring campaign results, as quick configurations can be created that display information in detail. This, of course, will help you maximize the impact of your investment. Not because of the time savings, but because you will be able to get the most out of each advertising channel, properly targeting each ad to its potential audience. Thanks to this, you will be able to know your customers’ preferred channels, how often they use them and the actions they take in each case; being able to combine them as you please to increase the range.