27 Apr Amazon Offers Incentives for New Sellers: We’ll tell you all about it!
In the world of online business, Amazon has established itself as the primary marketplace. The company has millions of active sellers who jump into online commerce to accelerate the growth of their business.
So, if you’re a new merchant looking for an opportunity to expand your business, Amazon’s New Seller Incentive Program may be just what you need. Through this program you will be able to promote your products to grow your brand in different countries and you will get multiple benefits designed for you and your business.
If you meet the necessary requirements, the benefits you will be able to access could be worth more than €45000 and include aspects as diverse as Amazon Vine credits, FBA and Amazon Coupons.
Start your Amazon project with less risk
If you’re considering becoming a new Amazon seller, you can’t help but learn about some of the many advantages you can benefit from:
- 5% bonus on the brand’s first €900,000 of sales.
- Discounts on fulfillment fees if you sign up for Global FBA service.
- Credits for cost-per-click ads.
- Free storage for your products for more than 100 days.
Thanks to these benefits, you will be able to expand your business without so much effort.
Attention sellers! The deadline to access the benefits of Incentives is changing
If you’re looking to start selling on Amazon, or you’re already part of the Professional plan, you should be aware of the upcoming changes to the New Seller Incentives benefits.
Starting March 1, 2023, the time frame to access Amazon Vine, FBA, and Amazon Coupons benefits will be reduced from one year to 90 days. In addition, credits from the Transparency program will no longer be available.
These updates are intended to improve the user experience and make Incentives benefits more effective and efficient for sellers.
Want to join? The steps are very simple:
- Register your brand in Amazon Brand Registry, with this you will enjoy the different tools that will differentiate your brand from the competition.
- Enhance your product content with the A+ model to present detailed features of your products and provide additional information with optimized content. Create content that connects with the customer to shine and achieve a greater sales opportunity. In addition, you will have a space to generate a safe experience for your customers.
- Configure the ‘FBA’ option to store your products in the company’s warehouses and delegate the tasks of delivery, customer service and returns management. With this, your products will carry the Prime label, generating greater confidence in the buyer.
- Adjust and automate pricing with the tool designed for it. You’ll have a better chance of standing out from other competitors.
- Create advertising campaigns, generate offers and coupons to increase your sales.
- Once registered, you will receive your bonus for new brands.
Make the most of what’s new and more
Selling on the largest marketplace will help you reach millions of buyers and grow your business every day.
If you want to succeed as an Amazon seller, it’s essential that you stay on top of these and other new updates as they emerge. It’s normal that it seems like a challenge, especially considering how quickly the marketplace changes.
But don’t worry! At Nozama we have Amazon experts who will help you throughout the process of opening and managing your account, we will also be able to create a specialized strategy for your business that will help you take advantage of all the tools of the platform and get the most out of them.