05 Oct Are you an artist with unique designs? Amazon Merch on Demand is for you
- This service is perfect for those artists who want to sell their creations on the platform without assuming the inconveniences of operations, logistics and production.
- This is a program similar to Amazon Handmade, in which the exact number of units ordered is manufactured to save costs and reduce environmental impact.
The world is full of artists who, unfortunately, do not have the capacity or the means to disseminate their creations. This means that thousands of works of art and incredibly ingenious ideas go nowhere.
In this sense, Amazon launched some time ago a program called Amazon Handmade, in which artisans can put their creations up for sale and manufacture the exact number of products that have been ordered from them, guaranteeing the exclusivity of the items and reducing unnecessary expenses.
In the same way, from Amazon, they wanted to promote those designers and artists who seek to capture their works in garments and/or accessories to help them disseminate their art in an easy, comfortable, fast way and, above all, without wasting resources.
But what exactly is Amazon Merch on Demand and what does it consist of?
Basically, this service works as follows:
- You, as a creator and artist, upload a unique and exclusive design to the platform that you want to share with the world.
- You select the type of product you want to be printed on and the colors that will be available.
- You write a description in which you specify the characteristics of your work and that’s it.
Amazon then takes care of completing the process and getting your creations around the world. This includes:
- The purchase of the materials on which the designs are to be printed, i.e. t-shirts, sweatshirts, mobile phone cases, bags, etc.
- The printing of them.
- Shipping anywhere in the world using FBA and with the Prime label.
In this way, your works will reach millions of people without you wasting time and money in the entire manufacturing and logistics process, being able to focus on the creation of more designs.
What else you need to know to be an Amazon Merch on Demand
The first thing to keep in mind is that, although creativity has no limits, all designs have to comply with content policies. This means that any design that contains obscene, rude, inappropriate or infringing the copyright of other brands may not be commercialized.
On the other hand, if you want to know what the final result of your product will be like before millions of people can buy it, you can generate a private link for its purchase and purchase it exclusively to check that the design fits correctly with your expectations. In any case, here you can consult the tips and specifications that your creations must have so that the results are excellent from the first moment.
In addition, you will be able to publish the same designs both within Amazon Merch on Demand and outside the platform, since it is not a service that requires exclusivity. In this way, you will be able to sell simultaneously on other websites, marketplaces or in your own store.
You can check here the table with the profit margin that you can obtain in Spain:
The registration process is easy and intuitive, in addition to your personal details and a creative description of your work, you have to enter an active bank account where you can receive payments for your sales. Once you have completed your registration, Amazon gives you a maximum of 14 days to validate your application.
Finally, regarding advertising, Jeff Bezos’ company has announced that Amazon Advertising will be available for select accounts, although they will gradually expand it to more users.
Don’t hesitate any longer and if you have unique and exclusive designs that you want to share with everyone, start being an Amazon Merch on Demand and get millions of people to wear your creations on the streets around the world.
Amazon Merch on Demand – home:
Amazon Merch on Demand – sign up – form: